Wednesday, April 8, 2009

im back...haha


da senyap for a month.x taw lak nk tulis ape bln 3 tu.it supposed to b a good month, but i dun feel like it.huhu..nway, thx 4 the wishes,the presents...no matter what, i'll always love u.. mmmuuux3.hehe...

last week i went for a muvi.talentime..love it, hate it, adore it.u guys shud watch.but it depend on individual, how u want to interpret d stowi... =) hope u guys enjoy it like i did.

next month im supposed to do a final presentation for my project.wish me luck..hihi.

i dun get d idea of open relationship....what u guys think bout dat?i dun think i will agree wid it. but who knows kn...

oh ye,my laptop punye screen busted.itam jek.now, hv to use lcd yg ayh gune aritu.huhu..adoi. n 1 of my cat mati....

to my lovely sister, good luck 4 ur final..143..xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment